Dingo Dan is a character in Philipnova798's Comic Factory 2.0
Dingo Dan is a business man and a store owner. He owns many different stores like Mega Mart and Buyers Warehouse. He also controls all of the comic's stock, and figures out what the comics can afford for props and related stuff.
Mega Mart is a Wal*Mart of sorts. It offers low prices and consumer satisfaction. But unlike Wal*Mart (or Buyers Warehouse for that matter), Mega Mart doesn't drive competitors into the ground (that's Buyers Warehouse's job). Mega Marts can be found in every village, But Dingo Dan limits it to two in each. Mega Marts are usually found in places like malls as to give competing stores a bit of footing.
Buyers Warehouse on the other hand, is a different story. Like Wal*Mart, Buyer's Warehouse drives it's competitors into the ground. Dan doesn't directly own Buyers Warehouse like Mega Mart, Buyers Warehouse is owned By Wal*Mart themselves. Buyers Warehouse drives Mom and Pop stores, Mega Marts and other stores into the ground. The store is also has diplomatic immunity from lawsuits as well. There are harsh penalties when their employees break the rules. There are over 1,150+ stores around The Comics Land and all of it's surrounding areas.
- Dan has sold one of his Mega Marts to Dark709 as a Comic Studio.
- In every Mega Mart there is a McDekars. How Jack the Magic Pirate responds to this is not known.
- Mega Mart's Slogan is 'We help out others'. Buyers Warehouse's mottos are 'We will blow down our compitition! No matter the cost' or 'We're protected from lawsuits! So don't bother'.
- Mega Mart often holds seminars about how to run your business better.
- Dan's real name is Dan Townsinhimer.
- There are under 30 Mega Marts throughout all of the comics land and it's surrounding areas.
- Dan's father's side of the family are store owners.
- He was a candidate for Project Unlikely but never came to happen.
- As Buyer's warehouse is owned by Wal*Mart, Zakitano has another reason to despise the company.
|Philipnova798's Comic Factory 2.0|
|Authors||Current||Philipnova798 | Vataki | Bladeran | Rogwiz | Skorpyo|
|Former||The Bohrok Lord|
|Characters||Original||Tren Krom | Swearing Steve | Gatling Gun Henry | Dino Girl | Random Blue Matoran | Inverto | Koi Boy | Dingo Dan | Fatman | The Landlord | Stanley | Gil and Bill | Neo | Patty | Lucas | Mustard Matoran|
|Dark709||Bob | Sir Pickles | Mr. Zimmwad | Onepu Nuva|
|Bionicle Canon||Tahu Nuva | Vhisola | Jaller | Hahli | The Barraki|
|Video Game||Link | Dawn | May|
|Other||Minor Characters | Noobs | Energizer Bunny | Dr. Madness (Movie Exclusive) | Lord of The Noobs (Movie Exclusive) | Jack The Swordsman (Movie Exclusive) | Chokii | Larry | Tarry | Toaster | Koi-Bot (Movie Exclusive)|
|Pages||List of Comics | The Game | The Movie|